Thunder Alley Playtest volunteers

Sällskapsspel, strategispel och andra brädspel.
Användarens profilbild
lambolt
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Lee Ambolt

Thunder Alley Playtest volunteers

Inlägg av lambolt »

Well, I left you guys to your BBQ and football fest this weekend, but I spent the day today putting together my play test demo version of THUNDER ALLEY the awesome looking GMT P500 backed NASCAR style racing game featuring the cool draft movement and all the feel of oval track racing

You can see some photos here.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/814192/ ... dy-for-the

I am looking for potential volunteers for this, I printed out the game for 6, but I could probably print a 2nd copy (maybe not so nice, and using paper counters) if needed. I am happy to just sit and watch you play or play along if only 5 of you are interested.

I was thinking it might be cool to bring along, I will try to make a summary of the rules, but could also send on a rules book to some of you so that it will be easier to get going in the game. we can play as many laps as you like, or let different people try

Just please let me know, for some reason the "reply" feature here does not seem to work for me, so shoot me a geek mail via BGG (ldsdbomber) or bradspel.net (ldsdbomber) and maybe we can fix something up for one weekend (or Thursday night is your other night, right?)
Användarens profilbild
Xian
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Christian Henriksson

Re: Thunder Alley Playtest volunteers

Inlägg av Xian »

The Euro 2012 will probably disrupt the gaming sessions for the next Thursdays, so I think Saturdays are your best bet. How long do you estimate the game will take?

I'm always interested in racing games.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Användarens profilbild
lambolt
Namn: Lee Ambolt

Re: Thunder Alley Playtest volunteers

Inlägg av lambolt »

I will pick the rules apart to have a better idea, I don't think very long and we can just test it a lap at a time anyway, cheers mate

COME ON ENGLAND!
Skriv svar