Hellfrost: Gorm's Gotta Go [Savage Worlds]

Allting som har med gammalt hederligt pappersrollspel att göra.
nDervish
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Hellfrost: Gorm's Gotta Go [Savage Worlds]

Inlägg av nDervish »

Alaric and his band have reclaimed Grimness from his evil uncle Gorm and saved it from an attacking undead horde. Now it's time to take the fight to Gorm and deal with him, once and for all!

Our next session will be at 18 on Tuesday, September 3. As always, newcomers are welcome to join the game at any time.

Existing Players: What are your preferences on how long you'd like the hunt for Gorm to run? I'm going to want to at least set Hellfrost aside temporarily when Interface Zero 2.0 is released. No date has been given yet for when that's going to happen, but it sounds like the book is currently in late editing/early layout, so I'd guess around 2 months until hardcopies are sent out and a bit sooner for the PDF version. Other than that, I'm good with making it as long or short as you guys want.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Användarens profilbild
God45
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Re: Hellfrost: Gorm's Gotta Go [Savage Worlds]

Inlägg av God45 »

I will be able to make it on tuesday :)

I would be fine with finishing Gorm in a session or two and then moving on to other adventures in Hellfrost. That green mist seems like it would be fun to deal with :D I basicly want to go the Conan route and have us traveling around from adventure to adventure. But I am flexibel, if anybody wants to spend more time on Gorm let's do that :)
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

So, anyone want a map?
Grimness_area.jpg
Seithrby, Sprangaton, and Brae have populations of 500-5000 each ("Town" in Hellfrost rules terms), while all other marked settlements are in the 50-500 range ("Village").

As usual, coming up with names for all the villages took longer than actually creating the map... If any of the names strike you as particularly awful, give me a better one and they can be changed.

Dun Rodairce, Carrick Alastair, and Hallag are Anari villages and Brae has a mostly-Anari population; the rest of the settlements are Saxa. Alaric's family has traditionally controlled all the Saxa villages between the two rivers. Gorm now holds all of them except Grimness. Although nobody lives along the road from Sprangaton to Brae, the cult of Scaetha has built a series of shelters along that road, similar to the travel towers maintained by the Roadwardens in the Hearthlands (HPG 110).

Anything else you want to know about the area, just ask.
Senast redigerad av nDervish den sön 01 sep 2013, 23:23, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Namn: Björn Söderström
Kontakt:

Inlägg av bladerunner_35 »

nDervish skrev:Alaric and his band have reclaimed Grimness from his evil uncle Gorm and saved it from an attacking undead horde. Now it's time to take the fight to Gorm and deal with him, once and for all!
I like the name of the campaign!
nDervish skrev:Existing Players: What are your preferences on how long you'd like the hunt for Gorm to run? I'm going to want to at least set Hellfrost aside temporarily when Interface Zero 2.0 is released. No date has been given yet for when that's going to happen, but it sounds like the book is currently in late editing/early layout, so I'd guess around 2 months until hardcopies are sent out and a bit sooner for the PDF version. Other than that, I'm good with making it as long or short as you guys want.
Since fantasy is getting a bit drab for me and there's plenty of potential sci-fi gaming on the horizon (Interface Zero 2.0, Star Wars Edge of the Empire, Dark Heresy 2.0) I am all for keeping it short and sweet. One or two sessions until Gorm's head rolles on the ground, at the most....
nDervish skrev:So, anyone want a map?
How else will we be able to plan or ambush down to the last detail....
nDervish skrev:As usual, coming up with names for all the villages took longer than actually creating the map... If any of the names strike you as particularly awful, give me a better one and they can be changed.
Slappaslod (slappa = chill/relax) could well be renamed to Lillbya (little village)

For a while I felt Byrjotastrand needed a new name as well but the more I think about it the more I like it. It has character.

Horafloi (hora = whore) might work but is perhaps better served with a new name. How about Flomun (sounding like contraction of river's mouth and relating to Sudurmun).
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

bladerunner_35 skrev: Slappaslod (slappa = chill/relax) could well be renamed to Lillbya (little village)

For a while I felt Byrjotastrand needed a new name as well but the more I think about it the more I like it. It has character.

Horafloi (hora = whore) might work but is perhaps better served with a new name. How about Flomun (sounding like contraction of river's mouth and relating to Sudurmun).
OK, thanks! I've made those changes and replaced the map image in my earlier post with one that has the new names. And I agree about Byrjotastrand - it's quite a mouthful, but I never quite seem to actually change it.
Användarens profilbild
God45
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Inlägg av God45 »

See you all this evening, let's make Gorms head roll :)
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

God45 skrev:let's make Gorms head roll :)
For some reason, that brings this to mind:

Bild
Grimjack #52: When Titans Bowl
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Namn: Björn Söderström
Kontakt:

Inlägg av bladerunner_35 »

Bild
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Skriv svar