Ticket to ride?

Sällskapsspel, strategispel och andra brädspel.
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: David Božjak

Ticket to ride?

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Hi,

I don't know how this usually works, but I am a new member; I've been playing RPG's for the last couple of weeks, but haven't tried tabletop games yet. Anyway last time I think I saw a box of Ticket to ride on the shelf and now here I am!

So, does my memory still serve me right, was it really Ticket to ride there? I saw that game on TableTop and if it's possible I'd really like to try it out.

Would anyone be up for a game with a newbie?
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
Användarens profilbild
Xian
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Christian Henriksson

Re: Ticket to ride?

Inlägg av Xian »

Hi,

you're quite right, we do have a copy of Ticket to Ride - though we have the German edition, which is called Zug um Zug, so I guess that's why you weren't quite sure.

It's a bit of a gateway game, so most of us has kind of "grown off" it. :) But if that's the game you really want to play I think we could probably get a game going for you.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Yup that sounds like the reason :)

I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks for being so nice!
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

So how about it? Perhaps this Thursday, 2013-10-03?
Användarens profilbild
Xian
Namn: Christian Henriksson

Inlägg av Xian »

Thursday evening is always boardgame night, so if you're looking to play, just swing by.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Skriv svar