Interface Zero: Upgrade in Progress

Allting som har med gammalt hederligt pappersrollspel att göra.
nDervish
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Re: Interface Zero: Upgrade in Progress

Inlägg av nDervish »

jeronimooo skrev: I think you misunderstood... Going after the AI is a necessity for Mal, there simply is no way around it... the AI going rogue and the group getting called in by Stopwatch to solve the mess they created is kind of inevitable...
I don't think I misunderstood, my point was that dealing with Zephyrus has to be the next thing the group takes on because, until that happens, Mal's not likely to be on speaking terms with them. So doing something else first isn't an option.
jeronimooo skrev: depending on how hard/easy you make it though, we could just go over it quite fast and just consider the AI beaten and the group unified after that
But where's the fun in that? :twisted:
jeronimooo skrev: have you thought of determining a black and legal price range for the Len stealth coating for weapons yet? how does 20% (legal) and 50%(black market) and 75% (black market with high-quality - falsified license) of the weapon's price sound?
I had actually completely forgotten about it, but those numbers look reasonable to me, yeah.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Användarens profilbild
Willard
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Carl-William Palmqvist

Inlägg av Willard »

So Obsidian Portal is down for maintenance, and there's going to be a hurricane tonight. Seriously. Do we still play and hope for the best, or what?
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc
Namn: David Božjak

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Yeah, I don't think I'll be going out tonight... Even if it turns out to be nothing, I'd prefer to be somewhere warm and dry ;)

I'm happy to attend on another night this week (tue-thu) if we can get organized?
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Namn: Björn Söderström
Kontakt:

Inlägg av bladerunner_35 »

So no game today?
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Användarens profilbild
Willard

Inlägg av Willard »

Tuesday or thursday night works for me. Would feel better to respect the storm, and not risk a hassle getting home.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

I just need to know asap one way or the other.
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Användarens profilbild
Willard

Inlägg av Willard »

It's not really up to me. I've emailed Dave and asked, but don't have an answer yet. Don't know anything about Sebastian.

For me either way works, I need to walk the dog anyway and don't live THAT far off. But I wouldn't trust the trains to run very well when we finish. Hopefully the buses handle it better and the roads stay clear, but even that's a gamble we may not want to make.
nDervish
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Inlägg av nDervish »

Thanks for letting me know this came up here, Björn. With the email notifications from OP, I've gone to only checking DMF once a day, usually relatively early.

Anyhow, yeah, as much as I'm in favor of letting characters get badly wounded of killed, it's not so great when things like that happen to the players, so let's give tonight a pass.

From comments above, it sounds like Thursday this week should be good, and then let's plan on Monday next week after that.

Is anyone using the calendar on OP? If so, I can update that (along with the front page) later, after OP comes back up.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

Ok thanks, Dave. I won't make any other games this week but should be able to play monday.

Användarens profilbild
Willard

Inlägg av Willard »

Can someone get in touch with Sebastian and Jeroen, in case they don't check here?
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

I'll send a text to Sebastian. Don't have Jeroen's contact.

Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

For calendar issues someone could take a look at calendartree.com. It allows the organizer to create various types of events (repeating etc) and notify attendees using email. If they accept the event gets scheduled in whichever software the user uses (google calendar, outlook, whatever iOS uses etc).

It seems as a very practical service. I already have an account and as far as I understand it the attendees don't need an account, only the organizer.
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
Användarens profilbild
God45
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Inlägg av God45 »

I got the text and I agree. See you guys thursday instead. And take care if any of you are going out.
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Skonetrafiken has made an announcement that it's suspending all rail traffic at 16:00 (!)

I think we've made the right call.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

Seems like it. I didn't give it any credibility and was on my way to Malmö when I heard the announcement...

Le sigh.

Skriv svar