Speltestsgruppen!

Allting som har med gammalt hederligt pappersrollspel att göra.
Användarens profilbild
God45
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Re: Speltestsgruppen!

Inlägg av God45 »

I am so in. Let it be the Be All End All of one-shots :D
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Namn: Björn Söderström
Kontakt:

Inlägg av bladerunner_35 »

I'm game! (Depending on dates etc - why not make a doodle and just go once we hit the threshold?!)

Actually I thought yesterday that the group would be perfect to try out new games with but didn't bring it up for fear of jinxing your current game. Glad you brought it up in such a timely manner.
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

God45 skrev:I am so in. Let it be the Be All End All of one-shots :D
*Shudder*

Why do I feel like someone walked across my grave?
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
nDervish
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Inlägg av nDervish »

bladerunner_35 skrev:I'm game! (Depending on dates etc - why not make a doodle and just go once we hit the threshold?!)
Good idea!

http://www.doodle.com/gqp62tyvz96gdva9

It's set to a maximum of 5 respondents (me plus four players), so get over there and sign up!
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

I have put myself in the doodle, though I could also step aside if need be, if I am to late to the party in this thread (bjorn pointed me towards here over the weekend, and I just jumped to the end tbh)
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

nDervish skrev:
bladerunner_35 skrev:I'm game! (Depending on dates etc - why not make a doodle and just go once we hit the threshold?!)
Good idea!

http://www.doodle.com/gqp62tyvz96gdva9

It's set to a maximum of 5 respondents (me plus four players), so get over there and sign up!
Yesterday we decided to develop our Edge of the Empire game into a longer running campaign so I'll have to take a raincheck for now.

Användarens profilbild
wexiopeter
Namn: Peter Lönnbrink

Inlägg av wexiopeter »

Hej!
Är intresserad av att testa flera av de spel som ni beskriver bl.a Apocalyse world.
Har köpt figurer 28mm (Apocalypse men från warlord factory) och de kan komma
till användning om man ska visa var alla står i t.ex en strid.
Hur gör jag för att vara med i spel i denna testgrupp? Skriver jag bara upp mitt intresse här?
Jag kommer att flytta till skåne i början av nästa år.
Bild

Min blogg om figurspel:
http://huggochslag.blogspot.se/
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

wexiopeter skrev:Hur gör jag för att vara med i spel i denna testgrupp? Skriver jag bara upp mitt intresse här? Jag kommer att flytta till skåne i början av nästa år.
Ja, i princip. Det finns egentliga inga regler för "Speltestsgruppen" annat än att spelledare (främst jag) med ojämna mellanrum annonserar att de vill testa något rollspel.

Det enklaste är att prenumerera på tråden och checka av nya poster. Vill du testa något speciellt spel kan du också höra dig för om det finns flera andra som vill testa. För bäst resultat pitcha ett spel/en idé och hoppas på intresse.

I början av nästa år skulle kunna passa mig för att testa lite olika rollspel men jag lovar inget. Det finns dock flera rollspelare på DMF som är intresserad av att testa nya spel och/eller har öppna grupper. Allihop finns här i tråden tror jag.

Användarens profilbild
God45

Inlägg av God45 »

wexiopeter skrev:Hej!
Är intresserad av att testa flera av de spel som ni beskriver bl.a Apocalyse world.
Hur gör jag för att vara med i spel i denna testgrupp? Skriver jag bara upp mitt intresse här?
Hej :) Är du intresserad av att spela Cyberpunk spelet Interface zero? Vi är några som spelar i en öppen kampanj av det så du kan vara med om du vill :)

Nästa spelmöte är på måndag kl.18 och det är bara att dyka upp.

Vi har också en sida om kampanjen på Obsidian portal där du kan läsa mer om spelet. Den kan du hitta här: https://iz-upgrading.obsidianportal.com/dashboard
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
Användarens profilbild
God45

Inlägg av God45 »

wexiopeter skrev:Hej!
Whoops. Såg att du flyttade hit i början av nästa år :oops:

Men skriv här då så ser vi om något är igång du kan gå med i :)
-Spoony
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

For anyone interested in following along with my EABA experiments, or potentially joining in with them, I've created a nDervish's EABA Stuff wiki on Obsidial Portal. So far, I've posted writeups of the characters for the first one-shot, along with their spells, where applicable, and there will be plenty more to come.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

Short notice, I know, but I'll be running a trial session of Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea at DMF this Saturday, April 26, at 1pm. I currently have two players for the game and have room for two more.

ASSH is, at its core, a retroclone of AD&D 1e, minus the Tolkein/Lord of the Rings influences, with a setting based on Robert E. Howard, Clark Ashton Smith, and H.P. Lovecraft. You can expect Saturday's game to contain mighty thews, cursed artifacts, giant animals, and something of a DCC character funnel feel (i.e., "roll up multiple characters, because some of them are going to die").
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

My Monday night group is currently trying out Ars Magica and considering the possibility of moving our D&D-alike campaign into those rules. We're easing into the system, playing with just mundane characters (no magi) for the moment, but anyone interested in seeing Ars Magica's system in action is welcome to join us at 18:00 at DMF on Monday Nov. 24, Dec. 1, or Dec. 8. (It's an open table campaign, so you're also welcome to join us after we resume playing in January, but it's not yet certain whether we'll be playing ACKS, Ars Magica, or some hybrid of the two at that point.)
Skriv svar