Slasktrattstråd för figurspel

Warhammer 40k, Warzone och allting som rör krig med målade arméer.
Ironjens
Tribunus laticlavius - Ung general
Namn: Jens Mattsson
Kontakt:

Re: Slasktrattstråd för figurspel

Inlägg av Ironjens »

Hur gick det för honom då?
Orks - putting the laughter into manslaughter

När Jeppa är borta dansar Jens på bordet - Bästa DMFare på Gothcon 2010!
Användarens profilbild
Elrik
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Erik Lindholm

Inlägg av Elrik »

Turneringen är 4-5 dec...
Maestro of the lol-orgel.
Den inre röven. /Poesi by Ilg
Ironjens
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Ironjens »

Följande är en sedelärande historia:
The basis of the game was aliens. The aliens had a 2 to 1 points advantage. The ground rules were that the entire table was covered with terrain (the same thing could be simulated well with using paper to simulate large hallways and rooms. ala Spacehulk). The alien has a "queen" model (in this case a hive tyrant) who was limited to staying in one "room." As the alien has a 2 to 1 advantage their victory condition is to eliminate 100% of the orks from the table AND for the queen to survive. The orks victory condition is to kill the queen. There is no "tie" if neither person accomplishes their goal both players are considered to have lost the game. We played the game long ways on the table. Three zones were created at each 2' down the length of the table. On one end was the tyranid zone and on the other was the ork zone.

(we were really trying to come up with a different and creative game).

I set the 30 snakebite slugga boys up dead center fairly concentrated on the very front center of my deployment zone line. My two squads of 20 blood axe shoota boys were set up in the center slightly behind the 30 slugga boys. The two wyrdboys were attached to one mob of boyz. He made sure I did not take any kommandos or snikrott, to which I wholly assured him I had not, and then knowing he was safe from a rear attack set his entire army up on his front lines so that they could get to me as quickly as possible. His “queen” was placed on in a room in the very back of his deployment zone to keep her safe and sound in the extremely unlikely event I managed to fight through his entire army.

Turn 1: I moved stuff slightly but did not move forward to any significant degree. He moved and ran his entire army forward towards the snakebite sluggaboys.

Turn 2: I shuffled the snakebites a little bit but they didnt really move forward much. Both squads of blood axes started moving towards one side of the table and moved backwards a little bit. The squad with the two wyrdboyz attached stayed rear. He, staying consistent, moved and ran his entire army (except for the queen of course who was stuck in her room) towards the snakebite target.

Turn 3: My movement was the same. Shuffle the snakebites and only moving them forward just a little bit and moving the blood axes rear and to one side. However, things changed up this round as Ymirgril genesteaers came out and assaulted the snakebites. He wisely used the toughness option for the ymargrils so they would live through the ork pile in assault.

Turn 4: Blood axes retreat. I roll for wyrdboyz getting absolutely nothing worthwhile. As I recall one had and anurism and the other got the meltagun shot which was useless because there was no line of sight on the table because of the heavy terrain cover. On my turn the last of the ymirgils were killed. In the combat he probably killed about 10 or 12 snakebites. His turn began with an assault by hormogaunts, genestealers and lashwhip bone sword tyranid warriors. The 20 or so snakebites took very heavy and were nearly destroyed but did a lot more damage than they took. But what I wanted to happen did happen. His entire army was in my deployment zone.

Turn 5: I rolled for both wyrdboyz and using my rerolls I finally got the result I was wanting. In a flash of light 19 shootaboys, a powerklawed nob and two wyrdboys disappeared off the table and reappeared … in the room with the queen. The shootaboys opened fire with 19 shootas a 1 big shoota and the one wyrdboy fired his mental blast. A couple wounds were placed on the hive tyrant from shooting. At this point my tyranid opponent groaned as he knew he was going to lose the game since all his forces had been drawn away from the tyrant and it was on its own. He, having nothing else to do with the tyrant and knowing its better to charge than to be charged, assaulted the boys. The snakebites were all quickly destroyed in the battle on the othe end of the table. But the hive tyrant died from retaliation attacks.

As the queen was dead it was an ork victory.
Jag tycker tyranidspelaren borde börjat ana oråd lite tidigare. Men det är också intressant att se hur orkspelaren går med på att spela ett annorlunda scenario som uppenbarligen går ut på att kämpa sig igenom överväldigande odds och sen bara skiter i det...

Användarens profilbild
Harliqueen
Namn: Karl Gustav

Inlägg av Harliqueen »

Nya Chaos Dwarfs sighted, tillverkade av Mantic.

http://www.beastsofwar.com/kings-of-war ... s-sighted/
Användarens profilbild
ArneB
Namn: Anders Holm
Kontakt:

Inlägg av ArneB »

Jag tycker det här verkar lite roligt, fluffmässigt i alla fall:

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

Bild
Du kanske kan SPELA, men kan du KÖTTA?
Echunia
Praefectus - Adjuntant
Praefectus - Adjuntant
Namn: Casimir Ehrenborg

Inlägg av Echunia »

Wow preussiska luftskepp verkar helt awesome!
Användarens profilbild
Herr B
Namn: Pär Birgander

Inlägg av Herr B »

Steampunk är alltid coolt!
"50 Cent got shot and still whines about it on stage. Teddy Roosevelt got shot mid-speech and didn't leave the stage until he finished."
Användarens profilbild
pärus
Namn: Pär B

Inlägg av pärus »

http://gubbspel.wordpress.com/ - fannis blog där han jagar rätt på en hel del udda modeller från andra tillerkar, kanske något för bernard?

Helt off-topic för Johan - kolla på länkarna till höger på blogen där det står
# Några av tysklands bästa gubbmålare har gjort en blogg full med tips och tricks.
# Ministuff
Känner du igen vems sida den länkar till? :D
Användarens profilbild
Herr B

Inlägg av Herr B »

Jag är sugen på att köpa lite brittiska skepp erik. Tror det får bli en julklapp till mig själv.
"50 Cent got shot and still whines about it on stage. Teddy Roosevelt got shot mid-speech and didn't leave the stage until he finished."
Användarens profilbild
rufsi
Namn: Johan Bengtsson

Inlägg av rufsi »

haha ball!
guildmaster skrev:Känns som jag missade pilotavsnittet i denna TV-serie. Men jag gillar retard-gubbarna.
Användarens profilbild
Gustav
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Gustav Weberup

Inlägg av Gustav »

Oj, jag tycker normalt sett steampunk är fult och groteskt (jag spelar Warmachine pga systemet) men Victorian Steampunk är ju fett.
"Dom serverar mutanter!!!" - Abel fån Schnitzel, lagvrängare extraordinaire
Användarens profilbild
ArneB
Kontakt:

Inlägg av ArneB »

Warmachine är väl inte steampunk?
Användarens profilbild
Harliqueen
Namn: Karl Gustav

Inlägg av Harliqueen »

ArneB skrev:Warmachine är väl inte steampunk?
Nja jag skulle säga att det 'jacks är en del steampunk med sina boilers osv. Men visst, det är väl mer magi än Steam.
Användarens profilbild
Herr B

Inlägg av Herr B »

Jultomten kom precis lagom i tid i år. Jag hämtade precis min min Dystopian Wars beställning! Modellerna är grymt coola. Här kommer lite bilder:

Först var jag lite orolig för lådan var helt platt och jag visste att det var resin modeller:
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... attbox.jpg

Men efter jag öppnat den så märkte jag att den enda skadan var att två skorstenar på en cruiser hade trillat av. Dom verkar lätta att sätta på igen.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... /btar1.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... /btar2.jpg
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... /btar3.jpg

Tyvärr har jag inte hunnit bestämma mig för hur jag ska måla dom ännu men det blir ett problem för nästa år.
Ironjens
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Ironjens »

Coola!

Användarens profilbild
ArneB
Kontakt:

Inlägg av ArneB »

Verkligen! Det där kanske man skulle satsa på, det där ser ju ut att vara tillräckligt mycket för att räcka gott och väl.
Användarens profilbild
Herr B

Inlägg av Herr B »

Det är tydligen 705 poäng. Det finns ingen standard för hur stora slag man ska köra men koncensus verkar vara att en startlåda verkligen inte är för lite modeller för att köra vettiga slag. Lägger man till ett hangarfartyg, vilket man vill eftersom dom är så djävla coola, så blir det ganska mycket. Det var inte så farligt dyrt heller. Jag köpte båtarna och en regelbok och det gick på strax under 600 inklusive frakt.
Användarens profilbild
Mordlust
Namn: Bernard Christiansson

Inlägg av Mordlust »

Dags att dra liv i det här liket igen! Börjar med lite nsfw-kaos:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/274524
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
Användarens profilbild
Elrik
Namn: Erik Lindholm

Inlägg av Elrik »

Stort svärd...
Maestro of the lol-orgel.
Den inre röven. /Poesi by Ilg
Användarens profilbild
Mordlust
Namn: Bernard Christiansson

Inlägg av Mordlust »

Mexar-orcher:

Bild
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
Skriv svar