Rollspel på engelska / Roleplay in English.

Allting som har med gammalt hederligt pappersrollspel att göra.
nDervish
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Re: Rollspel på engelska / Roleplay in English.

Inlägg av nDervish »

Wow, is it the 27th already? Guess that means tomorrow's the 28th, and it will be time to track down Ebon Lotus, search for the Kugai, raze Taisei, assassinate Granite Illusion, see the circus, or, umm... do something else. See you then!
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Användarens profilbild
God45
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Inlägg av God45 »

And Ice must prove once and for all that he is the superior doctor :D
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
nDervish
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Inlägg av nDervish »

Looks like it's probably time to call the TBZ game dead, but God45 and I talked about some ideas for setting up a new game using a more-conventional ruleset (probably Savage Worlds) and designed to allow more flexible participation. I have a pretty good idea of what I want for a core concept (post-apocalyptic genre-mashup in the aftermath of a shattered timeline), but will take a little time to work out some of the details, then post more about it sometime in the next few days. Of course, if that brief description inspires any comments or criticism, there's no need to wait before sharing them.
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
Skriv svar