Savage Marches

Allting som har med gammalt hederligt pappersrollspel att göra.
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Björn Söderström
Kontakt:

Re: Savage Marches

Inlägg av bladerunner_35 »

santoan skrev:I will see you all on Monday :) ?

What should I bring with me (beside a snack)?
You are not coming today?
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

Ohh there is a game on today? What time????
nDervish
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Dave Sherohman

Inlägg av nDervish »

santoan skrev:Ohh there is a game on today? What time????
16:00 (But it's fine if you're a bit late. Sebastian won't be arriving until 20:30 or something like that.)
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

Ok, thanks Dave :)

Yeah, I might arrive late due to someone has borrowed my buss card :P
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

PS: Does someone feel like printing my character sheet? I dont have a printer :( ...
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

nDervish skrev:
santoan skrev:Ohh there is a game on today? What time????
16:00 (But it's fine if you're a bit late. Sebastian won't be arriving until 20:30 or something like that.)
I certainly hope we play from 16?
"There is nothing else. Existence is random, has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it to long."

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

Wow, I had fun yesterday. And I cant wait till Monday. I am going to try to find a digital copy of Savage Worlds Deluexe and read up on some rules there.

I am still confused about the raise and what I need for every roll on taking certain tests. So far, +4 on d6 has felst as the safest on everything :D

here is my character btw:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/ ... bodies.jpg
Användarens profilbild
God45
Namn: Sebastian Lindeberg

Inlägg av God45 »

Cool character Picture :) It was fun playing with you yesterday :)

Raises are basically every 4 over a success. So if you need 4 to succeed you get 1 raise at 8 because that is 4 over 4. The next raise are at 12 because that is 4 over 8. A basic success are almost always 4 except when you are attacking people and then it is their parry/toughness.
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

Sweet :)
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

OK, so... planning a game for Monday. Do people want to meet at 16 or 18? And do you want to track down the orcs around Close Inn, explore Brassport, or go somewhere/do something else?
I post in English, but can read Swedish. When replying to me, either language works.
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

I wouldnt mind Brassport if we have Filip and Sebastian with me :P
Användarens profilbild
God45

Inlägg av God45 »

nDervish skrev:OK, so... planning a game for Monday. Do people want to meet at 16 or 18? And do you want to track down the orcs around Close Inn, explore Brassport, or go somewhere/do something else?
I can both times. Brassport sounds good, let`s see if we can find more survivors :)
“You’d be surprised how often you have to stuff a motherfucker in a big burlap sack.”
-Spoony
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

Glad you had fun Santoan. Your picture is cool, looks like Ghoulwrecker will fit right in with the Grim brothers!

@Dave: I want to leave in an orderly fashion. Can I update Enock in your database or should I just update the Obsidian Portal page so you can get the info from there?

nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

bladerunner_35 skrev:@Dave: I want to leave in an orderly fashion. Can I update Enock in your database or should I just update the Obsidian Portal page so you can get the info from there?
Either update Obsidian Portal or give me the changes by post or PM. Updating my database via the web isn't currently possible; I haven't written the code to enable that yet...
Användarens profilbild
bladerunner_35
Kontakt:

Ok. I'll update Obsidian Portal then. Hopefully tomorrow.

nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

I have updated the Hoard page with the things looted from Osgal's Mill and added the expedition's outcome to the Session 5 page. Eastmere gained 1 Food (fresh boar for everyone!) and 1 Security (the mill and smithy will be able to start producing weapons soon), so you're at a net +1 Reputation. Although I forgot to generate coinage as we went, I assume you were also collecting that as you searched and you came up with a total of 21gp, 228sp, and 175cp, which gives a loot share value of 88sp, although that may increase if you sell off any of the loot. Note that, because he missed almost all the fun, Gych Spellbutcher does not gain (or lose) any Reputation and I only allocated a half-share of loot to him.

I have also updated everyone's characters in my database, based on the current Obsidian Portal character data. (bladerunner_35, just let me know when you've made your updates so I can collect them.) Please check your characters in the lists at http://sherohman.org/savage_marches/dis ... w/PC_Devas and http://sherohman.org/savage_marches/dis ... w/PC_Songs and let me know what updates I need to make. I think the Songs should all be current, but I saw people writing down things they were picking up last night and I don't have those lists.

Edit: Red links from last session's loot are resolved and the short descriptions of settlements which were previously posted here are now on the wiki.

I've created the Session 6 page on the wiki with the roster of expected Devas and available henchmen.

So, is the plan to meet at 16 on Monday and head for Brassport, then?
Användarens profilbild
Arcturus
Auctoritas - Moderator
Auctoritas - Moderator
Namn: Filip Danielsson

Inlägg av Arcturus »

nDervish skrev:OK, so... planning a game for Monday. Do people want to meet at 16 or 18? And do you want to track down the orcs around Close Inn, explore Brassport, or go somewhere/do something else?
I can play on monday, at 18 would probably be best since i might have other things i need to do during the afternoon.
I guess i am curious about brassport even if my character probably thinks we should take care of the orcs first. But hey, let's check out brassport. :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence
Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without having to fight
Användarens profilbild
God45

Inlägg av God45 »

Sal: Jag såg att du sålde Warhammer Fantasy Chaos - Barbarian Riders på sälj delen av forumet och att ingen lagt bud på dem fast auktionen går ut om 12 timmar. Om ingen budar på dem köper jag gärna dem (jag behöver en miniatyr till Spellbutcher :D ). Så om du inte fått dem sålda tills på måndag köper jag gärna dem om du kan ta med dem på måndag :)

Jag menar de här alltså: http://www.tradera.com/warhammer-fantas ... _185666662

Jag såg att utropspriset var 40 kr men jag förstår att du säkert ville ha lite mer för dem. Så vad sägs 100Kr jämt?
-Spoony
nDervish

Inlägg av nDervish »

Arcturus skrev:I can play on monday, at 18 would probably be best since i might have other things i need to do during the afternoon.
OK, Monday at 18, then.
santoan

Inlägg av santoan »

Sebastian: Jag hade gärna säljt de, kanske t.o.m gett dem figurerna till dig, om jag hade dem!
Det är tyvärr inte jag som säljer dem på tradera. Jag har bara 40k marines. :?

PS: Jag bor i Lund och inte Malmö :P
Skriv svar