Battlestar Galactica on friday 04/10 19h

Sällskapsspel, strategispel och andra brädspel.
jeronimooo

Battlestar Galactica on friday 04/10 19h

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

Hi all,

I'd like to get a Battlestar Galactica Boardgame going on friday evening (start around 7).
Optimally we'd need 6 player, I already have 3 (myself and 2 others). I know Gustav was probably available and would very much like to join (please confirm Gustav). So we'd need ideally 2 more players...

any takers?
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: David Božjak

Re: Battlestar Galactica on friday 04/10 19h

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

I'll be there (but I'm not sure if you already included me with those 3) and my wife will probably come along, but I think she will only play if we're missing a player...

Btw how long does a game usually take? I have a Pathfinder game Saturday morning, don't want to burn out :)
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, definitely not longer... And yeah, you and Tobias were included in the 3, your wife isn't but if she wants to play, we can reserve a spot for her as well
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Ok, yes, she (Rebeka) will play too.

See you Friday!
Jag vill förbättra min svenska. Om du tänka min post kunde vara bättre, snälla PM mig. Tack!
Användarens profilbild
Gustav
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Custos Castrorum - Nyckelbärare
Namn: Gustav Weberup

Inlägg av Gustav »

Confirmed.
"Dom serverar mutanter!!!" - Abel fån Schnitzel, lagvrängare extraordinaire
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

great!

1 spot left, we'd really like to be 6... first come first served :D
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Hey.. I just had a quick look at the game rules and it looks very intimidating.

I thought this game would be like the resistance, but I can see it's filled with battlestar galactica references etc (character names, politics, ships and what not)

So how suitable is this game for someone who doesn't know battlestar galactica? Is it important? Neither me nor my wife knows anything about the setting, will we still enjoy the game and more importantly will we be able to follow and thus not spoil the experience for the rest of you?
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

it is certainly playable without any prior knowledge of BSG, though the people who know it better might enjoy more ''roleplaying'' their character, wich you obviously won't be able to... All in all you should still really enjoy the game itself and I don't think you not knowing the setting would in any way spoil the game for others...

basic required knowledge will be repeated for you during the rules explanation but it comes down to this: there is the human race, that had expanded over 9 colonies, all got nuked by a robotrace called the Cylons. We are on board of a hyperjumpcapable spaceship called Battlestar Galactica with a convoy of civilian ships that we are trying to protect. We are probably all that remains of humanity, and we need to find the promised land, a planet called Kobol. We know that the Cylons have succeeded in making artificial humans whose mind gets uploaded in a new body on board of a Cylon resurrection ship when they die. What we don't know is if any of us are Cylons (highly likely though) or whom they are...
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

We are full by the way!
Användarens profilbild
Rekreativc

Inlägg av Rekreativc »

Thanks for having us last night!

How did the Munchkin game go?
jeronimooo

Inlägg av jeronimooo »

it went well :P until about 6 AM :P
Skriv svar