Watch The Skies - Årets fetaste spel event.

Här postar man om man vill anordna någon aktivitet på eller utanför lokalen, och söker deltagare.
Användarens profilbild
Lanvill
Auxilia - Tvångsrekryterad
Namn: Thomas Björk

Watch The Skies - Årets fetaste spel event.

Inlägg av Lanvill »

27 December På Spelens hus i Malmö
Kostnad 100 kr
Sista bokningsdag 30/11

Platser:

Human Teams
USA 5 players
UK 4 players
FRANCE 4 players
RUSSIA 4 players
CHINA 5 players
JAPAN 4 players
BRAZIL 4 players
GNN (World Media) 4 players - Full

Aliens
Conclave 1, 3 players
Conclave 2, 3 players
Conclave 3, 3 players

Skicka ditt namn, e-mail, och önskad roll till:
gamemakersmalmo@gmail.com

*Begränsat antal platser. Bokningar hanteras i mån de kommer in. Bekräftelse om plats och information för betalning kommer via e-post. Om inte betalning är inkommen innom 7 dagar så öppnas platsen för nästa bokande i kö. Önskemål om position ordnas i den mån det går. Lycka till.

This megagame is inspired by the classic computer game 'UFO Enemy Unknown' and the more recent excellent XCOM game. Both games, whilst very absorbing at the tactical level are naturally thin on high level politics and diplomatic action. What I was interested in were some of the bigger issues facing a world under covert (or even overt) attack by an alien menace.

Hence a megagame.

The basic premise is that aliens from outer space are increasingly visiting earth to abduct, investigate, and terrorise. What is less clear are their motives. Are they ultimately aiming to subvert and take over, or perhaps render earth demoralised and weak enough to invade, or is it some unfathomable motive comprehensible only to a twisted alien psychology? The truth is out there, somewhere.

The main part of the game is about how humanity as a collection of political entities decides to react to the current emerging crisis, alongside evolving global or regional crises that characterise our day to day world. Players will therefore have more than just space aliens to deal with - they will be responding to humanity as well

So, enjoy your day . and keep watching those skies!
Användarens profilbild
Lanvill

Re: Watch The Skies - Årets fetaste spel event.

Inlägg av Lanvill »

Användarens profilbild
Lanvill

Re: Watch The Skies - Årets fetaste spel event.

Inlägg av Lanvill »

Det gick så bra att vi kommer sätta upp WTS på GothCon i år. Det blir ett helt nytt scenario som aldrig spelats förr, och på önskemål av spelarna så har vi även förlängt speltiden med en timme.

Blir ni sugna finns mer information här:

http://www.gothcon.se/xl/innehall/arrangemang#/id/226
Skriv svar